Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Casita

Hey everyone!

Happy New Year! To answer your question Mimi, as to why we haven't posted.....it isn't that we didn't want to, but rather heard from several of our followers that this time of the year was too busy for them and they couldn't find the time to keep up. So, we gave it a little break. It is nice to hear that you look forward to reading about our adventures, that was the reason we started the blog in the first place... AND it makes us feel connected to our loved ones.

This year has been full. We've been blessed and hopefully have blessed others along the way. We appreciate all those who have followed our journey and have helped with this mission, both in the U.S. and here in the Dominican.
This coming week we will be in a small town called Da' Jabon which borders with Haiti, and possibly at an orphanage in Santiago on our way back .



So, until then, from our casa to your casa..... Have a wonderful New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I was just worried you know me lol Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I was never asked if you could take a break...as a VERY loyal blog follower/commenter, I think I should have at least been consulted before this decision was made :) j/k

    HAPPY NEW YEAR, it just wont be the same this year with out you...5,4,3,2,1 bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I have not been as faithful the past couple of weeks as I was in the beginning, however, the storm has calmed and I am now up to date on your adventures!
    I hope the trip to Haiti is as safe and adventurous as the rest of your trip has been so far.
    How is Guillermo doing? Anything new there? ;)
    I will be looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete